Testimonials

Send Us Your Success Story

testimonial-graphic

Testimonials

"We have had several apartment complexes install your StoveTop FireStop products in their units and have already had multiple saves!"

— Ken Rawlinson
Euless Fire Department
Euless, TX

"We have had this product in all public housing for 15 + years and it has saved the city millions of dollars in fire loss."

— Brian Taylor
Fire Marshal, City of Albemarle
Albemarle

"I am a fire inspector in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In 2009, I did some research on your product with a apartment complex owner who had suffered losses from both fire and fires extinguished by his buildings' automatic sprinkler system. During this time, though I was directed by my supervisor to refrain from endorsing an unlisted product, I was supportive of their (your product's) use.

I have recently been informed that one of your Venthood canisters extinguished a grease fire at that very apartment complex. Extinguished so well if fact, that there was no fire department response.

My recent promotion to Chief Fire Inspector allows me to be a vocal proponent of your product. That incident, allows me to be very vocal. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. The apartment complex in question is located in the City if Grand Rapids, Michigan. Bayberry Pointe Apartments (616) 791-1948.

Captain Dan VanderHyde, GRFD"

— Dan VanderHyde

"In the fall of 2011, Federal Management made the decision to install fire suppression canisters in hood vents of all apartment units at Riverside Village.  Although it was a costly undertaking, we felt that the possible prevention of fire caused by stove outweighed the initial cost.

Over the weekend, a resident of our community was able to avoid a potentially dangerous grease fire on her stove when the suppression canisters extinguished the flames.  We are grateful that no one was injured and the apartment suffered only minor damages.

If you ever have questions from property managers or owners as to if they are worth the price of installation, please feel free to pass on my information for referral."

— Caroline Fortin, Property Manager
Riverside Village
Leominster, MA

"We recently completed an implementation the Venthood version of StoveTop Firestop across one of our large and geographically diverse insured's with remarkable results.  The average kitchen fire claim plummeted from $33k to less than $5k.  Also key to our success was the role that Tri-Core played with co-marketing, distribution and other logistics. For us, this product has saved units and lives."

— Tommy Normand, CSP
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.

-->